Let's Keep it Real: May 2013

Hello everyone! Happy Saturday(: So today I want to introduce a new monthly segment that I'll be doing. I told my cousin,Yvette, about it and she thought it would be a good idea so she'll be doing it too. Make sure to visit her blog yvetter45.blogspot.com to see her version of this idea.
What I hope to make of these segments is just to basically summarize the past month and talk about my concerns and what I'm looking forward to in the month to come. So without further ado, I present my first ever Let's Keep it Real.
So this past month has been pretty stressful but I'd be lying if I said I hadn't seen it coming. Earlier this month I had to take I had to take an AP test for my world history class so I was focusing on preparing for that. Since the school year is coming to a close as well, I've been working hard to keep my grades up. Right now I have 4 A's and 2 B's so I'm doing well but I am taking pretty difficult classes so I have to check my grades constantly since they fluctuate from one day to another. I've also been trying to keep up with my extracurriculars  I'm trying to meet my driving obligations. Technically I was supposed to be able to take my permit test about a month and a half ago but I've been too busy to keep up and I'm worried I'll fall behind on that.
The stress has also taken a toll on my face, unfortunately. I've been breaking out like crazy and It's been making me even more stressed out. I would say my skin is the worst  it's ever been and it's making me very self conscious  I'm trying really hard, though, to not let my insecurities take over my life.
May has not been all stress and school though. I had the awesome opportunity to visit my sister and go to a concert with her. I made new friends and got to hag out with people who had the same great taste in music as I do. I love concerts because I'm always amazed at how music can join a group of people who are otherwise strangers.
June has a lot in in store for me for sure. I have finals coming up but that also means that I get to be done with school  and start my summer. I'm also looking forward to a Mumford and Sons Concert with one of my best friends that's coming up on Monday. I also get to see my sister because she'll be done with her first year of college in a couple of weeks. I'm also really excited because I'll be going to the dermatologist in June! I also hope to get my permit by the end of June, so watch out drivers(;
Overall May has treated me pretty well and I can't complain. Now I'm to ready take on June with a smile on my face! I hope you have a beautiful rest of the day and I'll talk to you soon(: Bye!

2 comments:

  1. lucky! I want to go to a mumford and sons concert! Man i want to go a concert i haven't been to a concert since 2007.. bleh.. i have no one to go with. But i hope you have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks haha its hours actually in like a few hours so I'm trying to contain my excitement(:
      but yeah i love concerts haha(: music is my life! we should go to one together sometime
      ^-^

      Delete