Flashback Friday

Happy Friday everyone! I hope your'e having a beautiful day! Who else is majorly glad it's the weekend? :P
Anyways today I wanted to do something a little different and tell you guys about a really fun memory of mine from a couple years back(: So, you may or may not know this, but my cousin, the beautiful Yvette, also has a blog of her own. Her URL is yvetter45.blogspot.com. Click here to visit her page! She's really funny and awesome so be sure to go to her page and show her some love(: Today we will both be writing about one of our favorite memories together so don't forget to visit her page for her side of the story(; Now onto the flashback!
So a couple of years back Yvette and I had the pleasure of attending one of our mutual cousin's wedding. First of all, can I just say the location of the wedding was absolutely stunning. Because it was so beautiful outside, we would leave the wedding party inside just to go take a walk outside and take pictures. Now the hall where they had their wedding was actually on a college campus. It was 3 stories, if I remember correctly. Well anyways,once it  turned into night time, my cousin and I went on the elevators alone and went all the way up. It was really funny because we were getting totally freaked out by the elevator's creepy noises. So when we got to the top floor we saw that it was a really big and dark room that was otherwise empty except for the beautiful chandelier hanging in the middle. I actually still have a picture of it posted on my instagram (@hellocarolinaaa):


Overall that day was a huge success! I had a lot of fun that day. My cousin is one of my favorite people in the world! She is so beautiful inside and out and we can always count on having a good time when we're with each other. I will always remember how many how many Shirley Temples we had that night and how our aunt thought they looked like a tequila sunrise. I'm still thankful that she dragged me onto the dance floor that day because it gave me courage to be more outgoing. I would like to end this blog with a couple of pictures.
This is Yvette and I the day of the wedding:


And this is us today(:

And on that note I hope, you have a wonderful weekend and I'll talk to you guys next time. Bye(:

6 comments:

  1. oh gosh! Shirley temples! haha we were like literally drunk or sugar rushed from that! :D haha. ewww that old pic of me bleh! lol i did like my hair though you looked so cute! i remember that cute dress! and btw i love the "now" pic of you, love your hair there! :D this was so fun to post i hope we can do these more often.. man mine wasn't as good as yours, cause i didn't have much details, plus you had pics lol either ways i love post! :) it made me happy to remember of that day again, man that was a fun day ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think both of your pics are so cute! I'm so jealous! Your dress in the first one<3
      Oh I was like looking through the pictures of that day and my skin had like no blemishes! D; why cant it still be that way?! But ew I had to chose the one of me in sunnies because I had like very minimal makeup on my eyes that day haha like I didn't even have eyeliner on! like eww hahaha(:

      Delete
    2. haha i know! man my skin looked so good there bleh oh well i hope your skin gets better either ways you're still gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete