40 Beauty Questions TAG: Part 1

Hey everyone! So I was tagged by the lovely Yvette aka yvetter45.blogspot.com to do the 40 beauty questions tag, and to not make this post too long I have decided to split it into two 20 question parts. Let's Start(:

SKINCARE
# 1 How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice a day. Once in the evening and then once when I wake up.

# 2 What skin type do you have? (Dry, Oily, Combo)
If you follow my blog, then you probably already know this, but if not, I have combination skin. Lucky me right? :P Since it is getting warmer though, I think I'll be focusing more on keeping my face from getting oily rather than it being dry.

# 3 What is your current facial wash?
I actually am not using one right now but I do wash my face with the Neutrogena bar soap.

# 4 Do you exfoliate?
Every once in a while.

# 5 What brand do you use?
For my face I use a DIY face scrub and for my body I use the Clinique Sparkle Skin body exfoliating cream.

# 6 What moisturizer do you use?
In the mornings I use the J.R. Watkins Divine Day Cream and at night I use a Garnier moisturizer for normal to combination skin. 

# 7 Do you have freckles?
I do not, but I do have a beauty mark on my upper left side of my mouth which I actually kind of like, even though my makeup covers it up most of the time.

# 8 Do you use eyecream?
Not exactly but I do use a Mary Kay eye gel. I really want the Benefit It's Potent! eye cream though(:

# 9 Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Oh yeah. Big time.

# 10 Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
I used my sister's for a couple of months but then I stopped because it wasn't doing much for me. Unfortunately it left my skin in pretty bad conditions though.

MAKEUP
# 11 What foundation do you use?
Currently I'm using the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Nude Light 4.

# 12 How about concealer?
My foundation has such nice coverage that I actually don't use any right now.

# 13 Do you know your undertone color?
Guilty. I do not.

# 14 What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I've never tried them myself but I feel like as long as they aren't super exaggerated or made with like feathers or rhinestones they can look really awesome. I think lashes can really bring a look together so why not enhance it a little more every once in a while right?(:

# 15 Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? 
No but I change my mascara like every one and a half months so I guess it doesn't matter.

# 16 What brand of mascara do you use?
Maybe she's born with it. Maybe it's MAYBELLINE(;

# 17 Sephora or Mac?
Ah! Sephora!!! It's like makeup heaven in there! There are so many brands to choose from as oppose to Mac where they only sell Mac :P

# 18 Do you have a Mac Pro card?
No I do not.

# 19 What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Disposable sponges for mousse-like products and brushes for everything else(:

# 20 Do you use make up base/ primer for the eyes?
Yes; either a concealer or Makeup Forever primer.

That was all for part one! The tag will continue tomorrow, have a wonderful day, and goooodbye!(:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your post. This post really help me a lot and I have learnt some new things from your blog. I am bookmark your blog for future visit.
    ENT clinic in Bahrain

    ReplyDelete