Musical Mondays: Polish Girl by Neon Indian

Happy Monday everybody! Hope you're having an awesome day(: Today I'm back with another Musical Monday! I've been a fan of this song for quite a while now and I continue to love it.
I have a strong feeling that this song will be my go-to for this summer. I feel like this song is the epitome of just having a good time. It reminds me of parties, dancing, and good vibes. This song is really unique and the band isn't super well known but they should be. I'm constantly listening to this song because I'm obsessed with the beat and the singer's chill tone. This song is definitely worth a listen so be sure to check it out(:

I have another quick little update for you guys. Tonight is the Mumford and Sons concert so keep an eye out for my post about how it went. I hope you have a great rest of your day and I'll talk to you guys soon. Bye(:

1 comment:

  1. i was just listening to this not too long ago :) i really like this song it's really catchy!

    ReplyDelete