40 Beauty Questions TAG: Part 2

Hello everyone! I'm back again with part 2 of this tag so let's get right into it!(:

We left off on Makeup:

# 21 For the face? .. This question related to number 20 and it was about using a base/primer
I use the e.l.f. Mineral Infused Face Primer in the green tint to reduce the appearance of redness. I love this primer because it dries quickly and helps foundation adhere to the face really well. The only downside is that it has no SPF):

# 22 What is your favorite eyeshadow ( color or shade)?
I would say a taupe color because it's extremely versatile and can change up the eyes in many ways depending on how and where you wear it.

# 23 Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Lately I've been using liquid liner.

# 24 How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
I don't!(: Phew! But I have poked my eyes with a mascara wand and that hurts like a...you get the idea(;

# 25 What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I'm not sure. I'll have to try them(:

# 26 Do you use mineral makeup?
I have and I love it! But it's not currently part of my foundation routine.

# 27 What is your favorite lipstick?
Nope. Can't answer. Way too difficult.

# 28 How about lipgloss?
I had this really nice peachy one that I got at the Sephora in Times Square, but then it exploded all over my backpack </3

# 29 What is your favorite blush to use?
I don't really own a blush but if I want to give my cheeks some color then I just apply a pink lipstick on my cheeks and blend it out.

# 30 Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Nope.

# 31 Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes! Definitely!

# 32 Do you go to CCO's ( Cosmetic company outlets)
Nope.

# 33 Did you ever consider taking make up classes?
No I don't think I really need them, and I'm not saying that because I think I'm a makeup expert but I feel like most makeup techniques can be learned from YouTube videos.

# 34 Are you clusmy in putting on makeup?
I'm clumsy when I walk but thankfully I have a steady hand.

# 35 Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Lipstick on teeth! And I hate it because it's happened to me and it's so embarrassing!

# 36 Do you like colorful shades of makeup ( lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Neutral eyes and bolder lips. (Most of the time(; )

# 37 Which celebrity always has great make up?
Does Michelle Phan count?(:

# 38 If you could leave the house using just one make up item, what would you use?
Foundation I guess. I'm pretty self conscious about my acne.

# 39 Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yep. I have for swim and water polo tournaments but I don't like not wearing makeup.

# 40 In your opinion what is the best makeup line? What do you think of makeup?
Drugstore: Maybelline. High end: Benefit.
And I love makeup! I love playing around with looks and I think it's great that there is something that can give girls so much confidence. Some people are like oh, why wear so much makeup, who are you trying to impress? But I feel that whether a girl wears a lot or a little, if it can make her happy about herself, than go ahead and do as you please. I know what it's like to pretty low self esteem and makeup helps me walk around with my head a little bit taller. I know that for me and many girls, it makes us feel good about ourselves and it's nice to have that confidence.

That is all for the 40 Beauty Questions tag! This was a lot of fun to write and I hope it was as fun to read. May you have a splendid day and I shall see you tomorrow(; Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment