Banquet and OOTN

Happy Wednesday! (: I am so happy to be able to say that my school year is coming to a close! I'm desperately in need of a stress free break of spending time with my friends and family, shopping, and sunbathing at the beach. Before I can enjoy all of that, though, there are still a few more weeks of school I must get through. 
Last night marked my last official day of the swim season. We had our banquet which meant good food, cute dresses, and lots of pictures. Our banquet was held at the golf course of a nearby resort and had really great  scenery for taking pictures. Banquets are not necessarily my favorite things because just when  you think the season is done, here come banquet and you have to spend your evening listening to the coaches talk. I can't complain much though since I left pretty early(; The one thing I was excited about, though, was dressing up:


What's on me:
  • Necklace- thrifted
  • Cardigan- Forever 21
  • Dress- thrifted
  • Heels- Payless
I hope you liked this OOTN(: Best Wishes!

1 comment:

  1. gurlllll ;D you look so cute btw cute dress! i hope you had fun at your banquet i had fun at my puente one.. gosh so much dancing ;) haha and i hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete