Love & Beauty Coconut Ultra Hydrating Shea Butter Mask


If you are not familiar with Forever 21 beauty products, they have a line called Love & Beauty which consists of various make up products and skincare  products. I really like these products because they don't test on animals and they are extremely affordable.
A little while back I had been looking at the new Love & Beauty  products on their website. I found a hair chalk that I was very tempted to purchase so I went to the store a few days later to see it in person. Once I found it I began looking at their other beauty products. There I found this mask.
I have a special spot in my heart for face masks, so when I saw it I knew I had to get it. The price of this mask was only $1.80 so it is very affordable. I have used Love & Beauty sheet masks before and I've been fairly happy with the results.
Now this mask does not say on the packaging that it is clay mask, but it is. If it had said that it was a clay mask, I might have been a bit more hesitant towards purchasing it since I'm not a very big fan of clay masks. Most of the time, they are too uncomfortable for my skin because once it dries and cracks, it can be a little painful. However i was very driven towards this mask since it said "ultra hydrating" and my skin has been quite dry. I knew it was a clay mask after I opened up the packaging because the product looked like a thick paste almost.

I was very pleased with the amount of product that it came with because it had enough to apply a thick layer across my face and there was still some left over. I thought the smell was nice as well. The smell reminded me of coconut sunscreen. If you are not a fan of the smell of sunscreen then don't worry; the smell does not linger. After 20 minutes, I rinsed it completely off, just as the instructions stated.
This mask said it was hydrating and brightening and immediately after rinsing the mask off I did notice my skin was a little lighter and more radiant so I was pleased with that effect. As far as hydration, I was not pleased at first because my skin didn't feel quenched like I thought it would. I did see the hydration effects of the mask later that night, though.
Normally after I've showered, as soon as I dry my face, it feels tight and I have to apply lotion right away. This time my skin felt fine, which is something that hasn't happened in a very long time. This mask seems like it will be very good for dry skin like mine after continuous use. Overall I was very pleased with this mask and I would repurchase it.

No comments:

Post a Comment