AP Testing

Since the first day of my sophomore year I have been preparing for the test that I took earlier this morning. Perhaps I should have should have spent more time studying yesterday and less time skyping with my sister, but I feel that I did as well today as I would have done, had I spent more time reviewing. The test I took this morning was on the history of the world and consisted of 70 multiple choice questions to be completed in 50 minutes and 3 essays to be completed in 2 hours. That adds up to nearly 3 hours of challenging my knowledge on the history of the world in the freezing cold gym (not to mention the extra hour it took just to bubble in our names and school information on the answer sheet).
I am proud to say that the test has been completed and I have survived. Now all I have to do is wait until July when I can see how good of a guesser I truly am. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment