Sweater Weather OOTD


Hello everyone(: Today was such a nice and chilly day that I just had to wear one of my cute oversized sweaters! So after school I went outside and turned my camera on and I started recording myself showing my outfit. This way I could just pause the video at any given point and screen shot the still image. Unfortunately I accidentally deleted most of my footage): Now all I’m left with are pictures of the upper half of my outfit but try to use your imagination! Sorry guys. But in case you guys were wondering about the rest of my outfit, I was wearing sheer black tights and some black booties.

So this is the first time I wear this outfit but I was so happy with the outcome! It’s so simple yet super cute. I absolutely love skirts and dresses, especially in the winter. And it seems like sweaters and skirts are a pretty big trend this season. 


Originally I just wore my hair down at school but when I got home I decided to put it up in a high side ponytail to keep it out of my face. For my makeup I used my Forever 21 eye shadow palette to create a natural looking smokey eye. I also wore pink lipstick for a little pop of color.


What’s on me:
• Sweater- DKNY Jeans 
• Skirt- Urban Outfitters
• Necklace: Pink Zone

I hope you guys enjoyed this simple OOTD(: * Sorry that all the pictures kind of look the same(; * Have a wonderful Friday! Goooodbye(:

No comments:

Post a Comment