Review: Clinique Acne Solutions Spot Healing Gel


Hi everyone! I’d like to apologize for not posting in FOREVER! Is anyone else being swamped by school right now?): Any who, I have a brand new product to review for you guys! Today I’ll be reviewing the Clinique Acne Solutions Spot Healing Gel. This product can be found at Sephora or any Clinique counter. This product is an acne spot treatment that claims to get rid of blemishes and it’s been living up to it’s claims so far.
If you guys follow my blog then you know I have very acne prone skin. My skin is mostly oily but, on occasion, can get quite dry too. (lucky me huh?) Recently my skin has been in pretty good condition as far as blemishes because I recently finished a 3 month period where I was taking antibiotics for my acne. Prior to that, my skin was in terrible condition so it’s been taking quite some time for my skin to recover. Currently my skin still has a little bit of redness but at least the awful cystic acne is gone. Although my skin is in MUCH better condition now, I still get a few random break outs from time to time so that’s when I like to whip out my Clinique spot treatment. I’ll just dab a small amount to the problem before bed and it will be much better by the next morning. It can also be worn beneath make up so you can put it on the morning and the spot treatment will be fighting your blemishes throughout the day. It does have a bit of a burning/tingling sensation upon application but it’s not unbearable and I kind of like it because it makes me think the product is really working. (; This product works really fast and it gets rid of blemishes so I think it’s a great product. The only complaint I have about this product is that it runs on the pricier side but since it works so well I don’t mind spending a little extra.

I hope you guys enjoyed this review and it inspires you to try it. Hope you have an amazing day and goooodbye! (:

1 comment:

  1. Melissachens have the expertise in skincare product provides Acne Treatment Product in Malaysia and have Beauty Salon that is located in Petaling Jaya. We hope to provide skincare problem solutions to our customers through formulation that are result driven yet holistically safe.Acne Treatment Product Malaysia

    ReplyDelete