Friday Evening Chatter

Hello! Hope you’re having a super fun Friday(: Lately that’s all I’ve been wanting to do! Have a fun Friday, haha. I just want to go out and do things! But every Friday ends up being the same for me. I always just stay home and waste my entire evening. I’m so sick of doing this, though. I would just love to something fun, anything fun. Or really, just as long as I get out of the house. I want to get up and do things! I feel like I’m just wasting time and I need to just go out, do things, and have fun. I know I’m sounding really repetitive at this point and I’m being pretty vague because I just keep saying I want to “have fun,” hahaha.
I’m not sure what I want to do, but I know that I want to be surrounded by people. I was supposed to go to a football game at my school tonight and that would’ve been pretty fun. Not because I love football or anything but because all my friends are there and then I get to at least interact with other human beings. Unfortunately, the tickets were kind of pricey so my friends and I decided not go. Bummer, huh? It’s such a shame that I live less than half an hour away from the downtown of my city and there’s so much to do where I live, yet I seldom get out of the house, except for school. The beach is so close and so is the city. There are even some really cool museums no more than 30 minutes away! Why am I not over there having fun? I think I need to take action and start getting groups of people together to go out and make some memories! I know that sounds cheesy but come on! I’m a 16 year old girl and I spend most of my free time doing nothing! Time to go out and do stuff, Carolina!(: Enjoy the rest of your day and I’ll talk to you guys soon! Goooodbye!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment