Happy New Year! (:

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a fantastic New Years! I spent mine with my sister and some friends at a party and I had such a blast!
For today's post I wanted to share with you my New Year's resolutions. In the past years I have not really had any because I never think I'll accomplish them. I did last year, though, and it was to apply lotion every day. This is something I'm usually pretty terrible at but I made it a resolution because it was a way to improve myself and it was pretty realistic. This year I came up with some new resolutions and I'm hoping that this blog post will remind me to focus on them.

  • Work on my posture: It recently came to my attention from a photo I saw of myself that I literally stand like a caveman. Haha, it's pretty bad. I hope this one will be one of the more easier resolutions but we'll just have to see. I'm hoping that with better posture, I'll look more confident. [:
  • Make some time to read: I really hope I accomplish this one! I absolutely love to read and I have more than enough books on my to-be-read list but with school I find myself having no time to read the books I'd like to. I'm thinking that I might be to spend even 15 minutes before I go to bed just to read and hopefully accomplish this resolution.
  • Drink more water: Do I even need to explain this one? (;
  • Be more consistent with my blog: This one's gonna be tough :p But I enjoy blogging so much and it relaxes me, not to mention I want to have a less sporadic feed for my readers. 
  • Be more grateful and complain less: I think that if I can do this, I'll be a much happier person. I really want to take the time to reflect about everything I have like my friends, family, and health and stop complaining about all the the little stupid things. 
Those are all my resolutions! They aren't the typical 'I wanna shed 20 pounds' resolutions (although doing so would be nice) but I think I can improve myself with these little goals and hopefully be a more evolved person by the time 2015 rolls around. Until next time, goooodbye(:

No comments:

Post a Comment