Lazy Fall OOTD


Hello everyone! Hope you're having a lovely day(: So here in Southern California it seems like the weather is finally transitioning to colder weather. It's still not that cold, really, but since it is a little cooler, I've been taking advantage of the weather and wearing my cute fall clothes. Fall/winter is my favorite time of the year as far as fashion goes because I think outfits look so much cuter and put together by just adding a simple coat or some cute boots. My favorite thing to wear during this season is a skirt or dress with tights which may not be so weather appropriate if you live in an are where it actually gets legitimately cold in the winter but here in California, wearing tights provide enough warmth to where I'm not freezing in the morning or dying of heat in the middle of the day. 

Today I realized that over the past weeks I've been wearing nothing but my skirts so now I have no more skirts to wear unless I want to repeat the same outfits from the previous weeks(; And since today I had to meet with a teacher before class that left me a very small amount of time to pick an outfit which is when I came up with my idea for this outfit that is super simple and comfy and virtually anyone can recreate it.

What I did was I threw on my favorite little black dress and just put on a cropped long sleeved shirt over it, paired it with some tights and boots and I was good to go! I was really happy with the outcome and I actually got some pretty good feedback from it. This is a great idea if you guys are stumped on what to wear or even if you just want to find a way to put those old dresses in your closet to good use(: Throw on any oversized top or sweater over your dress and you'll instantly have a cute and girly outfit that will super look put together even though it was extremely effortless(:
What's On Me:
  • Top- PacSun
  • Black Dress- Vans
  • Tights- Target
  • Boots- They were gifted to me by my sister (:
Lately I've been experimenting a lot with my eye shadow but since this outfit is pretty casual and I had a limited amount of time to get ready in the morning I decided to stick with eyeliner and mascara. And to bring the whole look together I applied a peachy pink lipstick. For my hair I chose to braid my fringe and pin it back to keep it out of my face.
Well this is all for my OOTD(: I hope you enjoyed reading this and it gives you ideas for a new outfit. I'll talk to you guys next time! Goooodbye(:

No comments:

Post a Comment