Colorful Hair


Hey guys! Ah! I have such a growing obsession with colorful hair! There's something about colorful hair that is just so appealing to me. I think I'm a fan of it because it's so unique. If I were to dye my hair purple it's very likely that I won't find anyone with the same hair color as mine while walking down the street. I like to be unique and I like to stand rather than blend in with the crowd. I don't mean stand out in an extravagant Lady Gaga way (not that there's anything wrong with that) but I like to stand out in a way that I won't get lost in a sea of people. I'm not saying that I do, just that I would like to lol(: 




Anyway, back to the hair! I have dark brown hair which means that I would have to bleach my hair to achieve the look I want. That's something I'm extremely scared of doing. I'm scared that it'll end up being really damaged. Not only that but I feel like I wouldn't even be able to pull it off! I mean sure, it looks great on those tumblr girls, but c'mon...They're tumblr girls of course it looks good(; All jokes aside, I think I'll just continue admiring their beautiful hair and be content with my own brown hair as well(: 





*the first two pictures i found on tumblr, the last one is mine(: *

1 comment:

  1. i am in love with the first one, so i would for you to have that haha, it would be so cool to have that hair color.. i think you should give it a try at least once.. i know it'll be a pain in the butt for bleaching and damaging but.. even so you can always have tips and tricks into mainting the dye color so it wont fade away quickly or even trying to maintain healthy hair for color treated hair :)

    ReplyDelete