High School Graduation: Class of 2015


I graduated! Woohoo! Honestly, its hasn't even hit me yet. I keep thinking that next week, I'll just be back on that campus, going to class. But graduation was so much fun! It was nice seeing all my teachers one last time and all my friends in their caps and gowns.


I graduated with honors as an International Baccalaureate  Diploma student. At graduation, I also received the Golden Eagle Award which recognized my grades and community service involvement. I was really happy to receive this award because I have worked so hard in high school. I did not do it for the recognition, community service is something that I am passionate about and would do regardless of the rewards, but it still feels nice to have been recognized for the work I've done.


With graduation behind me, I have begun to see it less as an end, and more as the beginning to the rest of my life. I am so excited to see what's in store for me!

This was a short post but I just wanted to share this exciting milestone with all of you. Bye bye 



No comments:

Post a Comment