Floral Summer OOTD


The days are getting nice and warm (almost a little too hot here in Southern California) which means that it's time to bring out those floral prints and flowy dresses. Honestly, that's kind of difficult for me because black clothing dominates my closet!


I actually came across this dress when I was looking for a dress to wear to my graduation. My sister said that a sundress would be best for graduation and that I should probably stay away from dark colors. I was glad I listened because this dress really stands out compared to the rest of my clothing.  I found it at Buffalo Exchange but the tag said Forever 21. Buffalo Exchange, in case you don't have one near you, is a resale store in which you can sell clothing and buy clothing too. They have cute clothes and I like shopping there because it's relatively cheap.


So this dress is mostly yellow when you look at it but it is covered in green, pink, and blue flowers. My favorite thing about this dress, however, is the caged detailing.


The detailing also continues in the back.


This makes the dress look so unique and I think it adds a little something extra compared to my other dresses.




For my shoes I just went with some strappy gold wedges.


So although I wore this to my graduation these pictures were taken by my cousin, Yvette, at a family party.


She blogs too and you can find it here!

Well I hope you enjoyed this post! I'm in love with all these pictures and I think they came out awesome. My cousin took all these pictures of me and I think she made me look great. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
I love taking pictures but I can never take them of myself so I'm glad she could help me with taking pictures of myself.
Now that I'm on summer break I hope to post more frequently. I cannot promise that I'll post regularly but I at least want to post more often, Talk to you guys next time! Bye bye 



No comments:

Post a Comment