Floral Photography


Hey everyone! I'm back today with a slightly different kind of post, but one that I'm really excited to share with you guys. I consider myself to be a very creative person and I like to express myself in different ways, whether it be filming, sketching, fashion, writing, or photography. While at my aunt's house, recently, I became inspired by the lovely flowers in her garden so I decided to take some pictures. Although I like to edit my pictures with filters, I decided to skip the filters on these and leave them as I took them I'm excited to share these with you all and I hope you enjoy them.













I love the look of water in photos and I fell in love with how the flowers looked when I placed them on the water. I hope you all enjoyed this post and I'll talk to you guys next time.  Bye bye 



No comments:

Post a Comment