Valentine's Day 2015 + OOTD


Happy late Valentine's Day everyone! This year I spent Valentine's Day with my family at family reunion. 


The party was at my aunt's house and it was decorated in lots of cute Valentine's Day decorations. She even hired a mariachi band to play at the party which you can see in the picture above. You can't see them too well but I felt weird going up to them and taking pictures of them, haha!



This party also gave me the opportunity to see my cousin, Yvette, who I only get to see every few months. She also has blog which you can check out here! She does reviews on books, movies, and fashion and has really cool content so be sure to check out her blog. 


Her outfit was also super cute so we did an OOTD of her outfit.


Yvette was also my photographer for the day and took some really great photos of me.


This all-black outfit has a really nice look to it. It's a bit more dressed up than usual but not too fancy, which is why I chose to wear it to this family get together. I added a chunky gold bracelet to accessorize. I picked gold due to the gold buttons on the dress. I finished off the look by adding some height with these Lita inspired booties. I absolutely love these boots and I would someday like to buy myself a pair of brown Jeffrey Campbell Litas.



What's on me:
  • Dress: Forever 21
  • Booties: H & M
  • Bracelet: Juicy Couture 




I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day and I hope you enjoyed this post. Hopefully you can use this outfit as inspiration for your next event. Until next time! Bye bye! ♥ 



No comments:

Post a Comment