Overcast OOTD


Hi everyone! Today's OOTD features darker tones which is why I fittingly labeled it "overcast ootd."


I really love this outfit especially because of the skort, which is why I tucked in the top, drawing more attention to it. I think it is so cool and the grey color makes it really easy to pair it with any top. The fabric is similar to a work blazer or work trousers. This, unfortunately makes it prone to wrinkles so I do recommend having an iron to take care of the kinks in it.


The only thing about this skort that I'm not crazy about is the length. It is pretty short and I fount myself having to pull it down quite often, making me pretty self conscious simply walking around. I would like this skort much more if it covered my bum completely! All in all, though, this skort is very cute and the somewhat asymmetrical cut makes it very unique.  


What's on me:
Shirt: Forever 21
Tights: TJ Maxx
Loafers: Express
Necklace: Vintage


For my make up I went with a light taupe color all over my lids and my regular black liner and mascara. As for my lips, I went with a cool, bright red lip to stand out against the monochrome outfit.


I hope you enjoyed this OOTD and I'll see you guys next time. Bye bye!  



No comments:

Post a Comment