A Day at an Art Gallery



Hey everyone! Today I had the pleasure of visiting a few art galleries near my school. I don't think I've mentioned it before on this blog, but I'm actually a member of the art club at my school and today we had a social in which we got to visit some galleries and check out cool art!

I don't exactly have a whole lot to say about today but I do want to show you guys some pictures of some of my favorite art pieces. Enjoy!









These next few pictures of folded towels are actually clay sculptures! I was so impressed by how the artist was able to replicate cloth folds with solid material. Very cool!




I know I didn't have a whole lot to say in this post but I hope you guys enjoyed browsing through my pictures. More chatty content to come!
Thanks for checking out this post and I'll talk to you guys later! Bye! ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment