Little Black Dress OOTD



Hello everyone! It's been a long time since I've posted about anything fashion related so today I thought I would come to you guys with a quick, casual OOTD,

I titled this outfit little black dress because I feel like its the perfect dress that can be dressed up or down. I decided to wear this dress with some casual loafer flats because I wore this on a day where I would just be walking around downtown. If I were to wear this dress to a fancy dinner or something where I would've had to dress a little nicer I would've paired it with some strappy heels and a nice coat.  


Although the weather's been getting warmer, I wasn't too warm in this long sleeve dress because the day ended up being a little windy.


The front of this dress is a little plain but the detail in the back is what makes this dress so great!
The dress itself is backless with a thick band and paired with a bondage style bralette, it makes for a really interesting back. 


What's on me:
  • Dress: ROMWE.com
  • Bralette: Urban Outfitters
  • Loafers: Express
I hope you guys enjoyed this quick OOTD and I'll talk to you guys soon! Bye! ♥




4 comments:

  1. i love this! you look beautiful as always :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHH! thank you (: i dont know why i didnt get an email for this comment but thank you so much(:

      Delete

  2. Although they can be damaging hair, a perm is your answer if you want to sport a curly Kerave Hair Hair Style on a regular basis. If you consider how much heat manipulation you need to maintain your curls every day, a perm might be less damaging in the long run. Be sure to condition your hair well pre and post perm. Find a competent hair salon and get your perm done by a professional.

    Use No Frizz Straight Making from root to end with a comb before applying heat. Use No Frizz Wave Shaping Curl Defining from root to end and allow Hair Style Videos to air dry to define curls. Apply No Frizz Straight Making throughout the day to dry ends as needed for additional moisture see more at---- http://befitandhealthyadvice.co.uk/kerave-hair-reviews/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and sexy black dress!! thanks for sharing ! i also have a similar one and i got it from here.both the price and quality are wonderful.maybe you will interesting~

    ReplyDelete