Rainy Days



Hello everyone! It's good to be back (: 
We have been having gorgeous weather today. It has been lightly raining the entire day and it has been delightfully chilly. Typically Sundays are my days to be as lazy as I want. I usually don't even bother getting dressed and I rarely step out of the house. Today, though, I had a college interview over Skype and I made sure to look as presentable as possible. This outfit is actually one of my favorites, though, so I decided to take pictures of my casual OOTD.

I also decided to try something new just for fun. I have always thought movie editing is fun and this time I decided to make a short video to accompany the pictures. 


While this video was fun to edit, I don't know how often I'll be making videos since it does take quite a bit of time to edit. 



The cool thing about this outfit is that most of it is thrifted! I love thrifting because you can find such cool unique pieces and for only a fraction of the cost. 


OUTFIT
  • Top- thrifted
  • Black Jeans- thrifted
  • Coat- Ferever 21
  • Boots- Gift from my sister(:





In this last picture you can see me running back inside because it was so cold and I was getting pretty wet. You can't really tell in the picture but I was actually standing in the rain. 
Hope you guys enjoyed this post and make sure you check out the video(: Bye bye (:



3 comments:

  1. Aw I love this!! You look so cozy and adorable!!! :D we gotta talk more girlie!! Hehe I miss you but this just like brightened my day! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww! thank you i miss you!(: you're the sweetest ❤

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete