Things That Make Me Happy TAG (:


Hello everyone! It’s been a while since I last posted ): but I’m back today with a compilation of a few things that make me happy! Recently I’ve been I’ve been feeling kinda down which sucks! So I decided to write down some things that make me happy and now I’m here to tell you guys! Also, this actually really helped cheer me up so if you’ve been feeling kinda down recently, I strongly suggest you give this a shot. But I digress; here it is. Nine things that make me happy:
Concerts: At first I was just going to write music in general and although I do love music, I felt that t was a little broad, so I narrowed it down to concerts. I've had the pleasure of going to quite a few concerts and even a couple music festivals. Concerts are so magical. I know that sounds lame and cheesy but anyone who’s ever been to a really good concert will know what I mean when I say that concerts have this crazy power to unify large groups of people. Everyone seems to be sharing the same happiness and for a few hours everyone there is like your best friend haha(:
Feminism: You guys may not know this but I’m a pretty strong feminist and I have a lot of pride in that. I love to fight and go against stupid gender roles. It makes me so happy to know that there’s such a large community of both male and female feminists out there.
Being Sassy: Yup, haha. I absolutely love being sassy. I get such a kick out of being a little sassy every once in a while because I feel like it’s almost an alter ego from the slightly more reserved person I’ve been for the past 16 years of my life. I’ve always been pretty outgoing but adding a little sass makes you seem a little more confident and like your saying, “yeah I’m a badass.” (; (excuse my language hahaha, or don’t it’s all about being sassy) 
Red Lipstick: Although I do love make up in general, there’s something about red lipstick that makes it stand out. It pulls your whole look together and I love the confidence that comes with it. Plus, it’s not something that people wear too often so you always stand out when you’re wearing it. Red lipstick just makes you look so hot!
Parties: I’m not exactly talking about your average birthday party here… I am extremely lucky to have a sister in college who thinks I’m cool enough to take me to some pretty sweet college parties. I love going to these because you get to take your mind off everything, meet new people, and just try new things! 
Beautiful People: I can’t help it! I love looking at beautiful men and women. And I am extremely aware that people with kind hearts are infinitely more beautiful than those who are mean to others, trust me. But I simply like to indulge in appreciating the aesthetics of human beings. 
Science: Kinda random but I HAD to put it in here! I’m a very science based person, and learning about science absolutely fascinates me.
Tea: Uhm, yeah! Tastes delicious and it warms my soul. Plus you look cool sipping on it. PS-I like iced tea too.
Clothes: I know I know. Kinda materialistic but its true! I feel ten times better when I’m wearing a cute outfit. Plus, if that’s what it takes to make me hold my head up high, so be it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment