Stripes OOTD

Hi everyone! I have a new OOTD in store for you guys, perfect for these crisp not-too-cold/not-too-warm days. In honor of switching things up, instead of pictures, I have only added a video for today's OOTD. 


I have been obsessed with stripes lately! I have about 5 variations of this same black and white striped shirt. I have a couple of oversized tops like the one in the video and then a few cropped long sleeve striped tops. I feel like stripes are so versatile and everyone should have at least on black and white striped tee in their wardrobe. They're perfect for a casual outfit with jeans or can be easily dressed up with a black jacket. The best place to look for striped shirts would be at a thrift store. I got the one I'm wearing in the video at a thrift store.

While I feel like I have way too many stripes already, I am on the lookout for a cropped striped turtleneck. I have seen them all over on pinterest and even Jen from Clothes Encounters featured one in her most recent haul videos. 

Found on pinterest.com
The top in the picture above is a pretty good representation of what I'm looking for right now. I've just been a huge fan of minimalist black and white pieces lately. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this post and I'll talk to you guys next time. Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment